This LoRaWAN outdoor gateway is specifically designed for wide area smart city applications. Applications include, but not limited to automatic meter reading, monitoring fault indicators, monitoring street lights, etc. Typical deployment is using star network configuration similar to mobile network base station. This outdoor gateway can be configured for last mile repeater to solve sensor connectivity issue when sensor is located at edge of the coverage or out of coverage. It’s a cost effective way to provide full redundancy coverage for the entire service area.
- Compliance to LoRaWAN 1.0.2
- Up to 16 concurrent channels for LoRa Transmission
- 3G/4G backhaul being supported
- Long range over 15km radius
- 1 LAN port (10/100Mbps) with PoE
- Cellular connection over 3G/4G
See it in action
See below real life use cases for the Outdoor Micro Gateway, please contact us if you want to find out how to install or implement your smart IoT solution using the LoRaWAN Outdoor Micro Gateway.