This LoRaWAN® outdoor gateway is specifically designed for wide area smart city applications. Applications include, but not limited to automatic meter reading, monitoring fault indicators, monitoring street lights, etc. Typical deployment is using star network configuration similar to mobile network base station. Powered by PoE, it’s a cost effective way to provide full redundancy coverage for the entire service area.
- Compliance to LoRaWAN® 1.0.2
- Up to 16 concurrent channels for LoRaWAN® Transmission
- Long range over 15km radius
- 1 LAN port (10/100Mbps) with PoE
- Small size for easy deployment
See it in action
See below real life use cases for the L1 Outdoor LoRaWAN® Gateway, please contact us if you want to find out how to install or implement your smart IoT solution using the L1 Outdoor LoRaWAN® Gateway.