The NBnano is a LoRaWAN on-premise IoT system that uses an in-built LoRaWAN server or can receive data over MQTT or HTTP push from industrial LoRaWAN platforms like ThingPark (Actility), TTN/TTI or Loriot. It provides the full functionality of the integrated NBnexus platform and communicates via ModBus IP or BACnet IP to Building Automation or SCADA systems. NBnano supports all LoRaWAN® sensors and devices and creates virtual BACnet and ModBus objects out of it.
- LoRaWAN to BACnet IP & ModBus gateway
- Sensor configuration & commissioning
- Remote access via VPN
- Supports hundred of LoRaWAN devices
- On board LoRaWAN server for local operation
- Integration into most energy and building management systems
See it in action
See below real life use cases for the NBNano On-premise IoT Platform & Middleware, please contact us if you want to find out how to install or implement your On-Premise IoT solution using the IQnexus NBnano.