The IQnexus LoRaWAN Modbus master transceiver is a wireless transmitter and receiver enabled to connect equipment under ModBus and 4-20mA standard. The device acts as a ModBus Master allowing it to communicate with the connected slave devices. It interacts with the IQnexus IoT Platform creating ModBus IP virtual devices with an address range of 1-255.
- Acts as ModBus Master
- Up to four slaves per transceiver
- Creates payload with register values
- Interacts with IQnexus IoT Platform
- External powered (12-24 VDC)
- EU868, AS923, AU915 & US915 compliant
See it in action
See below real life use cases for the ModBus Master Transceiver , please contact us if you want to find out how to install or implement your solutions using the IQnexus LoRaWAN ModBus Master Transceiver.