The LoRaWAN Pico Next Indoor Gateway is specifically designed for wide-area IoT applications. Applications include, but not limited to home security, automatic meter reading, monitoring fault indicators, monitoring streetlights, etc. This gateway is very suitable for small business or private area use cases like parking space, exhibition center or campus,etc.
- Compliance to LoRaWAN 1.0.3
- Support Packet Forward/Basic Station Mode
- Support Spectral Scan & Listen Before Talk (LBT)
- Supports manual local and internet firmware upgrade
- Web GUI for Open VPN Configuration and Packet Forward’s LoRa packet filter
See it in action
See below real life use cases for the LoRaWAN Pico Indoor Gateway, please contact us if you want to find out how to install or implement your smart IoT solution using the LoRaWAN Pico Indoor Gateway.