The UMG 96 (with digital or pulse outputs) and the UMG 96 L (Light Version without digital outputs) are universal measurement devices. This Power & Energy meter provides digital diversity against analogue simplicity. Panel (96×96 mm) or DIN Rail, with a seperate kit, for use in low voltage distribution with pulse outputs and digital outputs. The UMG 96 L meter can also be connected to LoRaWAN networks over Pulse or ModBus LoRa interfaces. Free network visualisation software GridVis-Basic.
- Panel mounting or on a 35 mm DIN rail (with mounting kit)
- Simple integration into the LVD board
- Replaces analogue instruments
- Can be used with Pulse Totaliser Prodata
- Free network visualisation software GridVis®-Basic
See it in action
See below real life use cases for the UMG 96 L Power Analyser, please contact us if you want to find out how to install or implement your smart energy management solutions using the IQnexus LoRaWAN ModBus Master Transceiver.