The 864e is an input and output expansion module for use with the P864 controller. It can be expanded to a total of 144 hardware points using a P864 and by adding up to 7 additional 864e modules. The P864 controller can directly control 864e inputs and outputs. The P864 controller can host control logic, schedules, trends, alarms and is expandable using the 864e expansion modules up to 144 hardware data points. The P864 stores all 864e data into memory in the event of power interruption. Normal operation resumes after power is restored.
- Powered via 24 VDC
- Web based configuration via P864
- Input and output setup
- Expanded P864 count as 1 device for Optergy software licensing
- Program logic, schedules/trends/alarms/calendars are managed in P864
- 8 x universal inputs (24 bit resolution)
- 6 x binary outputs (relay, dry contact) rated at 30 VDC, 2 amps
- 4 x analog outputs (12 bit resolution)
- 24 VDC power supply (for sensors and other devices)
See it in action
See below real life use cases for the Optergy 864e Smart Edge Controller Extension, please contact us if you want to find out how to install or implement your 864E Smart Edge Controller for your smart solutions.