NBnano is a complete stand-alone LoRaWAN® Industrial IoT platform and gateway.
It can be installed On-Premise with Indoor or Outdoor LoRaWAN® gateways. It uses an in-build LoRaWAN® server or can receive data over MQTT or HTTP Push from industrial LoRaWAN® platforms like ThingPark (Actiliy), TTN/TTI or Loriot.
It provides the full functionality of the integrated NBnexus platform and communicates via ModBus IP or BACnet IP to Building Automation or SCADA systems.
NBnano supports all LoRaWAN® sensors and devices and creates virtual BACnet and ModBus objects out of it.
- LoRaWAN® to BACnet IP & ModBus gateway
- Complete NBNEXUS stand-alone On-Premise
- On board LoRaWAN® server for local operation
- Connectivity to cloud based LoRaWAN® server (Actility, TTN & Loriot)
- Direct API to Building Automation (Optergy, Delta Controls, Tridium & SkySpark)
- Connects to Energy Management Systems (Optergy & Janitza GridVis)
- SCADA interface
- MQTT and REST-API
- Industrial grade mini PC with Linux OS