How Can We Help?
How to Add a New Driver
This information will explain how to import or add a new Driver to your dashboard.
- New driver name and information.
- Access to the platform with rights to add drivers
- Login to your NANO platform
- Navigate to ‘Developers’ → ‘Drivers’
- Click on ‘Fetch Drivers’
- Once directed to the page below, type the Driver name on the search field and select the required Driver before clicking ‘Import’. Please ensure that the correct driver is being selected.
- The images below signifies the successful addition of your Driver.
- Now using the imported Driver you can add the corresponding device to the platform.